Welcome To The World-The Plush Marketplace

After a few months of hard work and setbacks, Sheila and I are happy to announce that the Plush marketplace is now ready to launch. Sheila and I cannot begin to tell you guys how excited we are for this launch, it has been a long time coming. So without further ado we present the Plush Marketplace.

How It Works:

  1. You would need to log in before you can place or purchase items from the marketplace.
  2. Once logged in, you will be able to sell and peruse pre-loved clothes and accessories in the marketplace.
  3. There is a 20% fee per transaction once your items are sold, with you keeping the other 80%.
  4. Last, just sit back and wait for your items to sell.

It’s really that simple. For more information on the launch, please visit: http://www.myplushcloset.co/

I would like to take the opportunity to thank everyone for their patience as well worked to get the marketplace up.

Peace and Much Love,

Sharon

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s